BCWS holds an annual poster contest to celebrate our most precious natural resource - water! This contest leads up to National Drinking Water Week which is sponsored by the American Water Works Association.
- The contest is open to all students in kindergarten through 8th grade in public, private or home schools.
- Three winners will be selected from the following categories: K - 2nd, 3rd - 5th and 6th - 8th.
- The winners in each category will be presented with checks for $100 (1st Place), $75 (2nd Place), and $50 (3rd Place).
- We encourage participants to be creative! Poster can be designed with crayons, markers, paint, etc…(all mediums are accepted.) Poster submissions should ideally be 11” x 17”.
- Advertisement for the contest usually begins in March via our website, the local paper and schools.
For more information, please contact...
Community Relations Manager