BCWS holds an annual poster contest to celebrate our most precious natural resource, Water! The contest leads up to National Drinking Water Week which is sponsored by the American Water Works Association.
- The contest is open to all students in kindergarten through 8th grade in public, private or home schools.
- Three winners will be selected from the following categories: K - 2nd, 3rd - 5th and 6th - 8th.
- The winners in each category will be presented with checks for $100 (1st Place), $75 (2nd Place), and $50 (3rd Place). Plus, winning posters and artists will be photographed and published in The Berkeley Independent .
- We encourage participants to be creative! Poster can be designed with crayons, markers, paint, etc…(all mediums are accepted.) Poster submissions should ideally be 11” x 17”.
- Advertisement for the contest usually begins in March via our website, the local paper and schools.
For more information, please contact...
Community Relations Manager